Montreal, Parc Jean Drapeau
Winter is finally over. You have spent multiple hours in the paddling pool and the gym so you want to show everyone how fast you are now or you simply want to have a good time with your team? The H2O Open is what you need!
First competition of the year on the provincial scene and for the Triple Crown, this event kickstart the season. The H2O Open is now a must for SPORT and COMMUNITY teams. For sport teams, the event will be sanctioned by Dragon Boat Canada.
Come to the Montreal Olympic basin to start your summer with a splash where a competitive and festive atmosphere is waiting for you.
Price per team
- 2023 registration fees available soon
DIVISIONS & CATEGORIES :
- Open Sport: (DBC racing rules)
- Mixed Sport: (DBC racing rules)
- Women Sport: (DBC racing rules)
- Mixed Community & Rookie: roaster must include minimum 2 men, maximum 10 men
- Women Community
- Sport, Community, Rookie and Humanitarian Cup : 2x500m
- Community: 1 x 1000m (turns at 500m)
- Sport: 1 x 2000m (turns at 500m)
Vendors H2o Open 2023
Are you interested in having a booth at our dragon boat events in 2022? Visit the following link for more information on our vendor and exhibitor program.
Accessible by public transport : subway Jean-Drapeau station on the yellow line. There is no shuttle service between the Jean-Drapeau subway station and the competition site (1.1km distance). See google map.
Sandman Hotel Montreal-Longueuil
Special price for participants. The hotel’s location is one subway station away from the competition site. Comfortable room. Hotel has a pool and a sauna.
For information and to make a reservation:
Yazid Lallami (sales representatives)