25/09/2021 or 02/10/2021 (TO BE CONFIRMED)
SPRINT FEST: Outrigger-SUP-Kayak-Canoe
Montreal, parc Jean Drapeau
The format and date of the 2021 edition of our SPRINT FEST event remains to be confirmed depending on the evolution of the pandemic.
We prioritize the date of September 25. The planned alternative date would be October 2. For now, the competition is reserved for individual boats. On the other hand, if the guideline on team sport allows it by the month of September, team boats could be integrated in the programming (Oc-2, K-2, K-4, C-2, C -4). One thing is certain, the Sprint Fest will be fun!
The Sprint FEST will be in its second edition in 2021 and sprints are in the spotlight: 100m and 200m!
Registration fees are non-transferable. One entry per division. If you want to participate in SUP and Outrigger races, you must register twice.
Boats / Boards, two options available:
- Use your own Outrigger (OC-1) or your own board
- Use the Outrigger (OC-1) and boards provided by Mission
- The option to rent K-1 and C-1 is not available.
2021 Registration FEE:
- $ 45 without board / boat rental
- $ 55 with board / boat rental
- 20% discount for under 24
Registrations will be open by mid-April.
Leave us your email and we will contact you as soon as registration is open!
For the event, the following classifications will be used (men and women):
- U-24: 24 years old and under
- Senior A: 40 to 49 years old
- Senior B: 50 to 59 years old
- Senior C: 60 years and over
From the general classification, a second classification by age category will be made.
For each division, there will be a Men’s and Women’s category.
- Outrigger: OC-1
- Canoe & Kayak : K-1 et C-1
- Surfski, prone, long-distance canoe
The number of races per distance will be determined according to the registrations.
Race distances for 2021:
* possibility of adding 500m races depending on the number of registrations.
Accessible by public transport : subway Jean-Drapeau station on the yellow line. There is no shuttle service between the Jean-Drapeau subway station and the competition site (1.1km distance). See google map.