SPRINT FEST: Outrigger-SUP-Kayak-Canoe
Montreal, parc Jean Drapeau
The Sprint FEST will be in its second edition in 2021.
Challenge yourselves on 200m and 4 km on individual boats: Outrigger (OC-1), SUP (paddle board), Speed Canoe-Kayak: K-1 and C-1, Surfski, prone, long distance canoe.
Registrations for the 2021 SPRITN FEST are closed. The race program will be available on Thursday, September 16 at the end of the day. Good luck to all participants!
New for the 2021 edition:
Official partnership with Eau Vive Québec (EVQ):
The Sprint Fest 2021 will be the #4 stage of the SUP Circuit EVQ – Sanctioned race allowing to accumulate points for a provincial ranking for a Quebec paddleboard team recognized by the federation. Details on EVQ website.
Inflatable SUP division:
We have added an inflatable SUP division. This division is for anyone who owns an inflatable board and wants a little challenge!
Vaccination passport required:
Vaccination passport will be mandatory to participate at the competition. Details regarding the verification of vaccination proof will be available shortly.
Registration fees are non-transferable. One entry per division. If you want to participate in SUP and Outrigger races, you must register twice.
2021 Registration FEE:
- $ 45 plus taxes without board / boat rental
- $ 55 plus taxes with board / boat rental
- $ 30 plus taxes for under 18 years old
Registrations for the 2021 SPRITN FEST are closed.
Boats / Boards, two options available:
- Use your own Outrigger (OC-1) or your own board
- Use the Outrigger (OC-1) and boards provided by Mission
- The option to rent K-1 and C-1 is not available.
Race distances for 2021:
- 3 x 200m
- 1 x 4 km with turns
For each division, there will be a Men’s and Women’s category.
- Outrigger: OC-1
- SUP race
- SUP inflatable
- Canoe & Kayak : K-1 et C-1
- Surfski, prone, long-distance canoe
For the event, the following classifications will be used (men and women):
- U12, U13, U14, U15 (grouped)
- U16, U17, U18 (grouped)
- Open (19 years old to 39 years old)
- Senior A: 40 to 49 years old
- Senior B: 50 to 59 years old
- Senior C: 60 years old and up
Accessible by public transport : subway Jean-Drapeau station on the yellow line. There is no shuttle service between the Jean-Drapeau subway station and the competition site (1.1km distance). See google map.