SPRINT FEST: Outrigger-SUP-Kayak-Canoe
Montreal, parc Jean Drapeau
The Sprint FEST will be in its third edition in 2022.
Challenge yourselves on 200m and 4 km on individual boats: Outrigger (OC-1), SUP (paddle board), Speed Canoe-Kayak: K-1 and C-1, Surfski, prone, long distance canoe.
Official partnership with Eau Vive Québec (EVQ):
The Sprint Fest 2022 will be the #4 stage of the SUP Circuit EVQ – Sanctioned race allowing to accumulate points for a provincial ranking for a Quebec paddleboard team recognized by the federation. Details on EVQ website.
Inflatable SUP division:
We have added an inflatable SUP division. This division is for anyone who owns an inflatable board and wants a little challenge!
Registration fees are non-transferable. One entry per division. If you want to participate in SUP and Outrigger races, you must register twice.
2022 Registration FEE:
Information to come
- $ xx plus taxes without board / boat rental
- $ xx plus taxes with board / boat rental
- $ xx plus taxes for under 18 years old
Registrations for the 2021 SPRITN FEST are closed.
Boats / Boards, two options available:
- Use your own Outrigger (OC-1) or your own board
- Use the Outrigger (OC-1) and boards provided by Mission
- The option to rent K-1 and C-1 is not available.
Race distances for 2022:
- 3 x 200m
- 1 x 4 km with turns
For each division, there will be a Men’s and Women’s category.
- Outrigger: OC-1
- SUP race
- SUP inflatable
- Canoe & Kayak : K-1 et C-1
- Surfski, prone, long-distance canoe
For the event, the following classifications will be used (men and women):
- U12, U13, U14, U15 (grouped)
- U16, U17, U18 (grouped)
- Open (19 years old to 39 years old)
- Senior A: 40 to 49 years old
- Senior B: 50 to 59 years old
- Senior C: 60 years old and up
Accessible by public transport : subway Jean-Drapeau station on the yellow line. There is no shuttle service between the Jean-Drapeau subway station and the competition site (1.1km distance). See google map.