St. Lawrence River, from Longueuil to Varennes.
Posted on June 7, 2021
This event is cancelled due to the pandemic. It will be part of our 2022 calendar. We are confident that our Sprint Fest event will take place.
An accessible challenge for all paddling sports fans who are looking for something new! The concept is quite simple: 20 km from point A to point B on the St. Lawrence River, with the current of course! Departure from Longueuil, arrival in Varennes.
For now, the competition is reserved for individual boats. On the other hand, if reductions in health rules are made by July, the team boats could integrate the programming (Oc-2, Oc-6, K-2, C-2).
Registration fees are non-transferable. One entry per division. If you want to participate in SUP and Outrigger races, you must register twice.
Boats / Boards, two options available:
- Use your own Outrigger (OC-1) or your own board
- Use the Outrigger (OC-1) and boards provided by Mission
- The option to rent K-1 and C-1 is not available.
2021 Registration FEE:
- $ 75 without board / boat rental
- $ 95 with board / boat rental
- 20% discount for under 24
- Transportation back to the start point: $30
Registrations will be open by mid-April.
Leave us your email and we will contact you as soon as registration is open!
For the event, the following classifications will be used (men and women):
- U-24: 24 years old and under
- Senior A: 40 to 49 years old
- Senior B: 50 to 59 years old
- Senior C: 60 years and over
During the event: All age groups participate in the races simultaneously.
From the general classification, a second classification by age category will be made.
For each division, there will be a Men’s and Women’s category.
- Outrigger: OC-1
- Canoe & Kayak : K-1 et C-1
- Surfski, prone, long-distance canoe
- Start: Parc Marie-Victorin, Rue Pierre-Dupuy, Longueuil.
- Finish: Parc de la Commune, Varennes.